- all part most be answered.
- Describe visual depth perception and its role in human perception. If a person has problems with depth perception, explain how difficult it would be to do things such as drive or hit a baseball.
- Describe motion agnosia and its potential debilitating effects. Describe some of the serious problems or difficulties that one might face when suffering from motion agnosia and how you might cope with such a condition?
- Describe the part of the brain responsible for perceiving motion. Explain what types of physiological studies have been conducted to determine which brain areas are involved in motion perception.
- Perceiving color
- Perceiving depth and size
- Color Perception
- Depth Perception